Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 04, 2006

Uh-Oh

I have a post in draft form that describes much more clearly what lithium toxicity was like. However it is not done, so eventually if you want to know about the topic, refer to the other post.

For now, I just need to say that I had some suspicious symptoms this weekend, minor but there. Clumsiness is a big clue. I woke up this morning with one of the largest and deepest bruises I've ever had and no idea how I got it. I assume I fell in the night.

I am waiting for the results of a blood test. I have no severe symptoms, but a few things are off, clumsiness and a few memory issues being the worst. This worries me. It's nothing like in May when I would wind up crying because I couldn't remember what I was saying, and I couldn't walk at all without tripping over my own feet, but it's also not the same as it has been.

It's obviously going to be very hard to ever trust this medication again.

No comments: