Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, March 08, 2007

So much fun

I emailed the doctor again, asking for more mood stabilizers. So far I haven't heard back. But she may not have worked today, I'm not sure she does on Thursday, and I need to find that out and quit asking questions on Wednesdays if that's true. Regardless, I really need the meds. I'm all over the place and I'd not even realized the time changes in just a few days. That is good in a way because I am desperate for light, and that will let me have some more changes to get it, but it's bad because the adjustment will be really hard on my body. It always is.

Back to stalking my email account......

No comments: