Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, October 07, 2007

(Insert Smurf theme song)

I was up until 4 AM Saturday morning and did not get in a chunk of sleep more than 90 minutes after that. I finally got up at 11. I forced myself to go to do errands for several hours (this is hard work for my typically as I get overstimulated). I've cooked, I've cleaned, I've worked on planning for my vacation. I increased my Seroquel to 250 mg, I stopped my antidepressant (with approval of course), and I took extra anxiety medicine. And it's nearly 1 AM and here I am. Plus I just took a chunk of my right index finger off on a can edge. That's 4 gouged fingers.......

No comments: