Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hope I didn't screw up too badly

I've been doing so well, yet I have had so very much on my mind. And I just don't always read, process, and remember. Which I'm not good about always accomodating because it makes me angry.

Anyway, several weeks ago I applied for vocational rehabilitation services through my state. Hopefully they will be able to help provide some assistance in making work a little easier for me and making it more possible to be adequately productive (without working hours for free as I did 2 days this week because otherwise my productivity was beyond atrocious). I'm hoping to get a computer. My appointment is this week and I just filled out the paperwork.

I thought I was on top of what I needed. I even had an extra eye doctor appointment this week to get some papers from him because I have an unusual eye problem that adds to my slowness with paperwork. I'm accepting any and all additions to this begging of mine.

Except I didn't read the letter correctly and I think I'm supposed to have letters from everyone treating me.....I can get the psychologist to handwrite something Monday night, but there is no way I'll get something from the psychiatrist that fast. Realistically I doubt I would have gotten anything from her in the couple weeks I've had the letter because she just changed to a new and very involved job and I'm having trouble reaching her at all, but I really hope they are willing to be patient while I get something from her.

The thing is I had just totally misunderstood that they would be getting medical records themselves, when that is just not true...

So frustrating.

No comments: