Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Never before

I kind of wimped out on work after yesterday. I truly didn't feel good (bad headache yesterday that may have been a migraine) and I just couldn't handle it. So I'll work Saturday. It's not ideal, but it had to happen. And my dental appointment was a bit late and I would have arrived later than would easily work out.

I think I realized I don't just have my basic PTSD from my childhood anymore. I also have work PTSD, from my last job where everything I did was wrong, and where I got yelled at for everything I did.

Now I'm battling major anxiety about getting in trouble for calling off. But I always feel that way if I take a sick day or whatever. I have had that issue my entire life.

I need to get to bed. I have to get through tomorrow and then Dr. Mind can help make it better Thursday. I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Now I'm battling major anxiety about getting in trouble for calling off. But I always feel that way if I take a sick day or whatever. I have had that issue my entire life."


ME TOO.
I have apologized about a dozen times for having to take four days off to heal for my surgery. My boss finally told me "Sarah, don't worry. You would have been NO help here. I'm glad you were home. Stop fretting!" I stopped whining for now. Until next time. ;)