Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 07, 2009

No wonder I'm frustrated

I'd hoped suicide watch 2009 was over, but yesterday when I was sick AGAIN I started not wanting to continue life if this is life. Meaning my threshhold for patience is down. A lot. And I'll have to tell Dr. Mind so, buying myself about a month more of that fun.

I am not growing nasties in my intestines. That's the good news. I got 2 more meds, one just a variation of something I was taking last week, the other one for diarrhea that I have to remember to take 3 times per day. I'm still nauseous if I eat anything not bland.

On the other hand, I am wonderfully, truly, totally done with every single little Christmas gift. I have to wrap, and two things are still on order and I have to make one internet order after I get paid, plus I have to get my sister's birthday gift card (just before Christmas), but otherwise, I am done.

Hopefully I'll actually feel like my posts I want to write soon. For now, it's time to sleep.

No comments: