Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

overwhelmed

I don't have the emotional strength to go into what set me off (nothing bad, just not something I cope with easily), and I know that exhaustion from a zillion appointments and having to be upright for long periods of time combined with pain, combined with just not being able to make decisions because of being so extremely tired and in pain and on drugs, combined with who knows what else and I've had it.  I'm going to take meds soon and sleep; I'm waiting for time for pain meds as I'm going to take some extra meds today so I can get some extra sleep I hope.

I just want this over with so badly.  I've been crying for hours and that doesn't do any good, but I just can't cope anymore.

No comments: