Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The only time this is good

I am bored.  This is so good.  It means I have finally slept enough to not feel that sleep is all there is in the world.  I still have plenty of that to do but the fact that this week's "entertainment" is solely doctor appointments and a haircut is bothering me seems to make it clear that I have at least the desire to do a little more.  That means both I'm getting less depressed and that I am starting to approach having some energy.  It's been a while since I've done this part but I seem to remember that once we get to bored better is coming soon.  This is even better because this means our timing is good and I will have some recovery time when I feel better.  I pray at least, I think this is it, the thing I have wanted more than anything else for months.  Crazy, tomorrow I fully expect to be told I have sleep apnea, and I'm fighting with very low blood pressure from my increased MAOI dose (88/43 at the hospital last week) so the physical goodness that I've been excited about may be something to fight with soon on some level but I'll deal with that tomorrow.  Frankly if sleep apnea is going to be a big deal I may be asking to stay off a bit longer for yet another all new reason.  But again, that's for tomorrow afternoon.

So for every time you've told your child to do something if bored, I will say boring is good, good stuff here.  I hope to be bored tomorrow although I'm likely to be upset instead.

No comments: