Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Please don't judge a blog by it's cover

This is a new blog and as far as I can tell only one person reads it (albeit from 2 computers :) ), and that person knows already. But on the random chance someone else stumbles in here, I started this when I was doing well. Within 24 hours I began something that normally would last a week or so. However, something has occurred in my life which is extremely painful. This means I either won't be feeling like writing or the writing will not be my best. My thinking is not always completely clear at these times, and I'm trying to learn to do this anyway. So please accept that this illness has chosen to invoke itself exactly at the wrong time for a new project, and that soon I will again be able to focus and say the things I really want to say and the things that need to be said. I have thoughts, insights, ideas, and right now I can't stop crying. So if a you exists, let me prove myself with time. I tend to judge what I read quickly and I understand that approach, but consider this the worst of the worst. Not that it won't happen again when this time has resolved, but it's not the best start.

No comments: