Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

UTI

For several days I've had sharp pains in my pelvis I thought was from overdoing.  Today it suddenly occurred to me that this felt like a bladder infection and that I had a pelvic last week.  I did a quick test and sure enough, UTI.  So a request for antibiotics is in and with luck I'll get them tomorrow.  

I forgot how stressful watching the election results was.  Or I forgot what it was like when I feel desperate about one issue (no changing Medicare except to phase out Part D donut hole.).  

I really should try to exercise again my my belly is sore so I think I'll wait for antibiotics.

In a dazzlingly clumsy move today I busted my lip with headphones.  I have a fat lip with a big ugly scab.  Charming.

And that's it.

No comments: