Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, January 26, 2014

sick.again.

Tomorrow I am going to the doctor.  I have been sick for most of the last 2 1/2 weeks.  First influenza.  Then I never got to sleep again because my asthma meds do horrible things and even though I've not touched them in a week I still can't sleep.  Then I have vomiting and diarrhea.  Now it appears I have strep, except that i also have a runny nose so I may have something else that includes an ugly looking throat that hurts.  I've been running fever after fever.

The irony is that I made it until 1 week for getting Medicare without seeing the doctor.  But I have to see someone as opposed to trying to describe this via email, and to go to Cleveland and see someone who isn't likely to have seen someone on an MAOI is too much, especially with the weather.  And it's cheaper to pay to see Dr. Body and he also will not give me anything bad for me so I'm praying I can get in.  I think with this history I should be able to even if they are busy but who knows. 

I have to reschedule Dr. Mind for the 3rd time this month.  I feel awful about that but I can't expose him.

So that's why there isn't much blogging.  Too many fevers and other issues.  Seems like I've had it all these last few weeks. Gotta quit going out in public.

No comments: