Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Manic thoughts

I've often tried to explain what manic thinking is like. It sort of defies explanation though, which is one of the more frustrating parts of my life. It's just so fast, and so far beyond what I can control. Sometimes it amounts to nothing more than embarrassing myself because my mind gets so far ahead of a conversation that I say something that would be quite funny (and I find it so) if only it weren't 5 steps ahead of everyone else. Other times it is forgetting things or have so much difficulty concentrating on things that I have to copy and re-copy my paperwork 3 times to get it right.

Tonight I topped many previous experiences. I ran a whole load of clothes with lots of soap and disinfectant because I've been exposed to some ugly bugs. The only problem is I forgot the clothes......

Sometimes I amaze myself.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't laugh at that, but it's funny.
You amaze me, too; I couldn't share stuff like that with the blog-o-sphere! (but I would do something like that)

<3

Just Me said...

If it's not funny it's not worth much.....that's how I get through much of life...