Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So very sad

Depression has hit. In force. It's been hitting for a while now, but the last few days have been worse. Today I literally felt it worsening minute to minute, much like it feels when you are getting a cold and you know when you wake up you're going to wish you hadn't.

I had to ask the doctor for help. I hate that. I hate that I still can't make it long enough to not talk to her (email) between appointments.

I hate that suddenly I feel like nothing I do is right and that everyone hates me. I know that probably these thoughts aren't true, but countering them takes so much energy it's too much to bother.

I've become certain that I'm not very good at my job. I keep fighting to be able to do this job and truthfully it wears me out and I can't meet basic criteria so why on earth would I consider myself good at it?

For now I'm going to bed. Sleep at least is a vacation from feeling bad. Hopefully more meds coming soon.

No comments: