Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, March 02, 2007

This week is done

I can't say I even remember much of it, it was just a blur of working and getting to sleep as fast as possible. And all the sleep I've gotten hasn't mattered. Last night I added even more fun to the mix by somehow deciding an hour's intermission from sleep was a good idea. I'm doing my job and thinking "don't care, don't care, don't care", when in all truth I care so very much. Except not right now. Right now if you're not sleep you're not worth it.

Still waiting to hear from the doctor. Theme of my life. I can't image what it is like to treat someone like me, someone who not only doesn't just get better, but can't seem to manage normal amounts of times between disasters. It doesn't seem like it's asking too much to survive 4 weeks between psychiatric visits, but I'm not doing so well at that. That cannot be fun to put up with. I know that's the nature of the disease, and that it's also the nature of my variation especially, but I still feel so obnoxious.

That's about it from here. Plan to sleep lots the next 2 days.

No comments: