Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The best laid plans

I thought I would be writing this in a few days.  Life conspired against me though, so here is notification that I probably will be pretty quiet for the next 2 weeks.
 
I'm leaving for vacation in 6 days (yay!).  The original plan was to have today mainly at home to pack and clean, and finish that Saturday.  Then I would move my cats and myself in with my mother until we leave because of scheduling issues, and because it lets my cats get used to being at their temporary home with me.
 
Now I will hopefully have power again soon (it may be Sunday night), and am not sure how the whole thing will play out, other than I'm going to be busy.
 
I may email in blogs like I am now, but this depends on a lot of factors.
 
Regardless, I'm going on VACATION!






i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation! I want one, too!