- Vacation is wonderful. I've been outside and loving it every day, pretty much all day. Little tired today, but having too much fun to care.
- As of last week I'm now #2 in my whole company for our weight loss competition. So excited. Hopefully I'm burning enough calories hiking around to make up for eating less healthily than normal.
- Yummy Mexican food.
- They think 71 degrees is chilly here. I wear shorts and a T-shirts and get sunburned and they wear fleece jackets.
- Welcome GCC students. Hang in there and I'll get back and write normal things again. Bad timing on the teacher's part sending you here now (I think it's just in his lesson plans). A post is planned to summarize how I got here, because I've written too much to really expect anyone to go back and re-read it all. And some is disjointed when I've been at my sickest.
- I hadn't checked my sitemeter for a while. We're now over 7000 visits. It took so long to reach 1000 that every time I hit another 1000 I'm amazed.
- That's it for now. Back home and back to blog at the end of this week.
| EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD|