Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 07, 2006

There isn't much to say. Somehow I feel like I've become the master of drama this year. Ever since January 15 (ironically the day this blog was started) there has been one disaster after another. And half of it I don't even clearly remember.

Anyway, I wanted to just say today that I promise that I actually do have a normal existence at times. In fact, I think that was the original point of this blog....

Please give me a couple of months to prove that. In the meantime, the drama shall continue.

There is good news with all the chaos though. My mood is staying good. I really am doing well with that. I'm handling way more stress than I should be, and yet I'm doing ok. And I've learned some big lessons about what I can handle, and I am approaching things accordingly this time. Before I tried to pretend I was normal. Now I'm fixing the problem. And I'm doing what I need to do to help handle it, like seeing my therapist more, etc.

More to come as I have ideas.

2 comments:

Sarah Gee said...

Drama schrama. I'm sticking around!!!
<3
if you need a new (safer?) place, let me know, I have VOX invites if you're interested.

Just Me said...

Thanks....

I am mainly being paranoid, I don't think anyone really is going to find this. I don't want to change because I want it to be easy, that was the original point.

I think in about a month things will be more resolved and I'll have freedom of speech again.:)