Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still working hard

So this week I actually spoke of my past with Dr. Mind. It was hard, and I am certain I could not have done it one day sooner because it took a lot of advance preparation. But I did it. And it was the first time I have ever spoken of much of it, because the other time I went through this stuff in therapy it was with me writing everything down.

I'm not done, and I'm still having nightmares every night. So I'm still not the happiest, easiest person around. And I don't have a lot to talk about because well, some things don't belong on the internet. (Not to mention I'm barely doing this in a closed, quiet room where I know the two of us are the only people on the floor of the building and I should be able to assume relative safety. (Although once someone DID walk in on us talking....But that's another story)).

I will be glad when this complusion to talk about this one ends.

2 comments:

otgirl said...

hang in there.

Anonymous said...

<3