Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Growth. Interesting.

So my last post was something I worked on for literally hours. I fell asleep the night before I wrote it thinking about it. And then I spent most of the day working on it off and on, and thinking when I was writing or deleting.

That post was the single most fulfilling I have ever written. The only other time I felt really strongly about a post was this, about finding really good medical care.

This recent post though taught me a lot about myself. I finally got into words some of what I've not been able to say in the 100 conversations acknowleding how incredibly well I'm doing and all sorts of reasons why. And anyone who is around me can see that I'm at peace now, something I just wasn't, ever, mere months ago.

I'm still thinking. A lot. So I'll be around, but it may be a few days because I have to think my way through this a little more.

No comments: