More later on the best psychiatrist visit EVER (plus a not-so-exciting nephrologist visit the other day), but I saw this and thought it was a good way to share random facts, something I enjoy. So please feel free to post your own answers and link back; I'd love to know about you.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair. First with vinegar, then normally.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Green
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Depends on who it was; probably a patient...
4. Do you plan outfits? Ha!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired; 5 hours of driving today
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? A tylenol bottle label
7. What was the last dream you remember having? Lots of nightmares lately from therapy, don't care to share
8. Did you meet anybody new today? The receptionist at my psychiatrist's office? Not really.
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing, but some food will come to mind soon.
10. Do you floss? Not often enough. I gag very easily and flossing is a good way to gag.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage rolls. Love 'em.
12. Are you emotional? Um, I'm bipolar. That's emotional on steroids
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?Bite
15. Do you like your hair? Yep. It's...unique
16. Do you like yourself? Sometimes. I'm learning.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I admit that I voted for him, but my mind has changed, so no.
18. What are you listening to right now? Silence
19. Are your parents strict? With the dogs
20. Would you go sky diving? No way, scared of heights. Although I went on a Sky Blaster (can't find pic but it's a bungie chair that shoots you up really high then you head toward earth face down and fast) in Niagara Falls when really manic
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? No
23. Do you rent movies often? Never.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? Just my personality?
25. What countries have you visited? Canada
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Nope
27. Ever been on a train? Yes
28. Brown or white eggs? Depends
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Practically mandatory with my commute
31. Do you use chapstick? Not like I should
32. Do you own a gun? Scared of them
33. Can you use chopsticks? No
34. Who are you going to be with tonight? My cats
35. Are you too forgiving? No
36. Ever been in love? No
37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I don't use that term anymore
38. Ever have cream puffs? No
39. Last time you cried? Therapy last week
40. What was the last question you asked? Can I reduce my Depakote dose by 1/2 pill?
41. Favorite time of the year? Spring
42. Do you have any tattoos? Nope
43. Are you sarcastic? Just a bit (hahaha)
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Don't even know what it is
45. Ever walked into a wall? Constantly when I have to pee during the night thanks to lithium
46. Favorite color? Green
47. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes.
48. Is your hair curly?Very.
49. What was the last CD you bought? I don't buy CD's.
50. Do looks matter? I hope that I behave in a way that they don't. In my heart, no. But I'm still human.
51. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Forgive, not forget
52. Is your phone bill sky high? No
53. Do you like your life right now? Yes and it keeps getting better
54. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, I rarely turn it on at all, just to watch a movie maybe once every month or two
55. Can you handle the truth? Yes, and I've handled more rough truths than most
56. Do you have good vision? Yes, but I have a problem called strabismus in one eye that means I don't see much from that eye (lazy eye) because it wasn't treated as a child. But my glasses correct it totally and I've never seen differently so if the eye dr didn't tell me I wouldn't know. I do not have good depth perception though, which makes driving on freeways stressful
57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate, no. Dislike, yes.
58. How often do you talk on the phone? Every day a little
59. The last person you held hands with? Some patient
60. What are you wearing? old, too big scrub pants and a t-shirt that totally clashes
61. What is your favorite animal? Cats
62. Where was your profile picture taken? Destin Beach, FL
63. Can you hula hoop? The last time I tried was at least 22 years ago
64. Do you have a job? Thank God, yes
65. What was the most recent thing you bought? A mattress pad
66. Have you ever crawled through a window? I don't remember doing this, but it does sound sort of familiar, maybe in our playhouse as kids