Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Long day

My assistant blasted me out of sleep at 5:30 AM with a call that didn't need to be made, and the day kind of declined from there. Now I'm running on overtired overdrive.

I had one of those horrible moments when bipolar does something to you and reminds you that you are still not quite the same as you'd like. After being awakened at 5:30 there is no falling back to sleep for me. I can work later hours but not earlier than 9 because I agreed to be the "last one out" person. So I hung out at home. I cooked an egg for breakfast. At 10:00 tonight I went into the kitchen only to find that it was very hot and I'd left the pan on the stove, on high. I have no idea why there wasn't a fire. There was so much heat I had to turn the A/C down 3 degrees to even start to decrease the temperature.

And I'm having a hard time adjusting to the knowledge that I fell for a scam online. I spent a lot of time praying for someone who was lying and had set her blog up to make a lot of money from ads, then done a lot of things online to promote herself shamelessly, while lying about a tragic situation that didn't exist. I saw medical question marks throughout, but still, I was emotionally invested. I'm working tonight on becoming uninvested.

So, hard day around here.

No comments: