Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Annual Nerve-wracking experience

Every year I struggle with holidays. Different holidays have different reasons for the struggle. I have trouble with family gatherings due to noise and generally decreased social skills. I get sad with some holidays for things I never had or will never have.

Fourth of July though, is another story. Fourth of July is the holiday where my nerves nearly kill me. Fireworks are my sworn enemy. My neighbors are already setting them off, making me want to post a large sign in my backyard: It's not even JULY yet. Not that they care. They'll set them off for 2 months if they have them. And every.single.time I will jump.

I will be becoming increasingly grouchy this week.....

No comments: