Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Saddest Excuse for a 700th Post Ever

This is post 700. I had plans for this post. I didn't know what they were specifically, but I was going to make post 700 stand out.

And then.......Every time I start having even a trace of cycling I start becoming susceptible to germs. This time has been no different, and as of a visit to urgent care this afternoon I officially have bronchitis.

I don't feel that terrible, just tired and I'm coughing so hard I have dizzy spells (probably because I'm sending my pulse sky high).

But nonetheless I'm having a fairly miserable time because I'm sick and want to sleep and am on narcotics and my neighbors are having a graduation party with live music and it keeps getting louder. Right now I'm wearing the shooting ear protectors I got when I was so manic several years ago, a t-shirt, and no pants because I keep freezing and sweating from fever and can't get the A/C right, and it sounds like the bass is in my spare bedroom. Which is about 5 feet from my bed, where I'm sitting. (Yay, laptop! Just Me joins the 21st century. It's a loaner, but a semi-permanent one and I hooked up wireless just so I could sit in bed and whine).

So, my post about the differences between post one and now will just have to wait for post 701. I think something like this happened with my 100th post as well.......

No comments: