Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, October 04, 2012

I am not posting because there is nothing to say.  My life is pretty much resting, should be resting, or leading up to resting.  I'm just very tired, which is normal for this surgry.  I don't do much so there's not much to say.  Monday will be 4 weeks and I do feel better, just very tired.  My pain is diminishing and I've made it over 24 hours without pain meds for the first time.  

I really haven't done much for the past 3.5 weeks.  I am stressed out about the psychiatrist because I have no idea what is happening in 2 days since I can't go see her (too far to be in a car).  

That's truly about it.

No comments: