Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am scheduled to go see Dr. Mind. However I need to call my dr's office in the morning because of the bladder pain/difficulty peeing I've been having. I think it's ok and have even made it almost 12 hours without painkillers. However bladder spasms and UTIs are both common effects and one can lead the other. So I have to check in. I am praying I don't have to go up. I know tomorrow she's in surgery. Tuesday is her clinic day but I have no ride and am supposed to babysit for a little bit in the evening. I have no ride until Friday and by then I assume either I'll be sick or I won't. I really want them to tell me to just take it easy for a few days or the like. I am so worried about this that I desperately need to have it over with. I feel like not calling in since it's not restricting anything but that doesn't seem good either. Ugh. Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: