Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Cleaning maniac

I typically hate the word maniac but every so often it is the only word. I have so much nervous energy and am using it for intense household work. All blankets I might use need to be freshly washed. My packing is mostly done. My fridge is scoured. My bedrom/tempoary sewing area is under control. Three weeks of med boxes are ready. I take my cats to the vet this morning and then they'll stay there until I come home. I am to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM on Monday. I think that means surgery about 6:30. I'm really quite calm about it; I just want it over with. The part where I have to go without my felines bothers me but at the same time they know something is up and aren't behaving all that well. I just went to iTunes because a song I wanted very much and couldn't find before seemed worth another try. I also was able to get Selah's new song. Selah once again appeared in my life in a funny way. I had to call the town water department about a billing question. I was put on hold and the music was a crackly Selah. I hope to find a concert within traveling distance s sometime. I can't remember if I mentioned burning my arm on here, but I did. Of course. It's not a pretty burn and I think it is going to scar. I am scared they'll call it an infection risk, but it's definetely not on my abdomen. The worst of it is that I really didn't feel it at first; it took 20 minutes before I felt it. Maybe i'll be lucky and not feel any surgical pain. I have to get up and go to the vet pretty early so I'm going to take an extra klonopin. night Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: