Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

2.5 down, 1.5 to go

I have 2 essentially empty but for moving van things rooms (each has a few things but nothing major) and my bedroom really is pretty much the same but doesn't look it since it is unused boxes central still and has a chair with my printer set up.  That can go now; I think I can wait  until Friday to print.  That leaves the kitchen/living room to finish which again is close to done but doesn't look it.  I think when I take the time to organize I'll find there is little left to pack in there.  The cabinets are empty and so are almost all the drawers.  There's some food to pack when I'm sure I don't need it (Friday or later) and I think that will make that room "cleaning ready".  (The living room and kitchen are a great room so it's hard to differentiate).  That just leaves the garage, a few sets of selves to take apart in the basement, one shelf (literally one shelf out of a stack of 5) needs to be boxed up, and fans and a dehumidifier need t come upstairs to go to storage.  Those aren't things I'm worried about and can be done next week.  I have a feeling I'll be up here nearly every day next week but aside from gas being expensive that's fine.  It may be easier when all is out including me and the cats who are starting to show signs of anxiety by getting sick.

I had my Seroquel dose increased today.  We're going up about 25% overall but I did only part of that today to help me not be drugged too heavily and because I have my med supply I can access at my mom's and I'm not there yet.  I'm so glad that I have the increase approved finally.  I felt really dumb though because she said to increase 150 mg and I, after begging her to fix this, first said "no, only 50".  Then I thought so more and realized I needed to face the fact that I asked for treatment and shouldn't resist it.  So I changed my mind.

We'll see what happens.  I hope the cycling stops and fast.  Cycling is harder than just hanging out at a pole for a few days.  I'm not used to it anymore.


No comments: