Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yippee

Blogger now recognizes I only speak English again!!! It turns out that full immersion in a language must teach it, as I speak no Spanish and somehow managed to unmire myself. There is NO WAY I had accidentally changed that particular setting.

No real update tonight. Lots I want to say, but this is my busiest time of the year, I am totally exhausted and hurt from head to toe (literally as my head is pounding and I stood for about 6 hours), this med change is making me very tired and I'm having nightmares to compound that, and I need to rest.

On the very big plus side, I'm handling it. I did call for an extra psychologist appointment after one too many nights of violent nightmares, but worse things have happened.

More tomorrow. Or someday soon.

1 comment:

Sarah Gee said...

My med change has me wonky too. <3