Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, January 28, 2013

One moment

For a glorious moment I thought that I had found my way around the income level for my beloved patch.  Then I found out I was wrong.

I am so tired that I'm numb.  After essentially no sleep I saw Dr. Mind and then drove another hour to get blood drawn.  Somehow the order wasn't in the computer so I spent a long time waiting for new orders.  They finally drew the blood and I got the things I needed and then drove home in rain and fog.  Fog isn't a typical January experience here; it was weird.  The trip was in rush hour but didn't take any longer, which was fabulous.  Still, I am worn out and eating popcorn for supper.  I don't want it either but I have to eat something so I'm trying.  I hope I sleep after all that.

No comments: