Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's not all bad

I can't say that I have any desire to go back to work tomorrow, and I spent the entire weekend in a depressed sleep. I'm very angry with Dr. Mind for missing my appointment, even though I know it wasn't on purpose and that it's just something I need to deal with. I still am frustrated with so much.

But at least everything isn't wrong. It's a small thing, but in the last week there's been progress. As I've said before on here it's been about 5 years since I've been able to listen to music. Over the last few months I've been able to listen to certain songs. And over this weekend I've been starting to listen to many more. They have to meet criteria, and it works best if they were songs I was familiar with before I got sick, but nonetheless I'm starting to have a life with music.

No comments: