Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Interesting

So do you remember those word cloud things that were popular a while back?  You entered your URL and the page used a wordbot to find the most popular words in your blog and made a picture with those words.  I did this today and found something interesting:  bipolar didn't appear.  I guess that's how healthy I've felt lately.  Funny, because I've had a whole week of bipolar-related exhaustion, but I haven't written about it.  Not much to say:  I'm tired.  The end.

In my quest for more clothes that fit, I found a link to a page that does a really good job providing bra sizing.  They will quickly and nicely answer questions, and make product recommendations.  I'd say the prices were good given that these things for larger women are always pricey and I've always avoided paying what I should.  I also found a 10% off coupon at retailmenot.com that worked.  If you've never tried retailmenot.com it's a great place to get online coupons.  Some work, some don't, but it's always worth a try.  Anyway, the bra store is breakoutbras.com and although mine aren't here yet (next week.  Oh, and free shipping!) I'm anxiously awaiting.

Also, I recently switched to a gmail account.  This is annoying me with blogger, because it keeps saying I'm signed into blogger with my personal email.  It does not let me sign out easily; I have to enter random things as a password, then when it says I'm wrong it lets me change.  Is there an easier way, or do I need to think about wordpress?  I so, so don't want to try to figure out a change, but I also don't want to be frustrated and unable to leave comments.  Anyone know?

No comments: