Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Fast Week

Hmmmm, not a lot to say lately. Last week involved a dental cleaning that turned into a crown, another difficult therapy appointment with lots of tears, spring cleaning all weekend, and then yesterday I was off work to get electrical work done at home. I'm thrilled to have that complete, and for a price about 1/3 of what I was afraid it would be. Today was absolute chaos with work and needing to be 2 or 3 places at the same time. I hate taking days off when there isn't coverage for me. I am now exhausted. Tomorrow will involve a lot of catching up from today. And Thursday is time for another therapy appointment, likely to be just as difficult. For someone who thought I was pretty much at peace with my past talking about it sure is hard.

I'm in the midst of a search for REALLY strong deodorant that won't break me out (sensitive skin). I typically use Lady Mitchum. It's not strong enough for summer. I've tried the crytal stick kind; useless. I currently am using Tom's of Maine; it merely makes me smell like apricot scented sweat. The area where I work is often over 80 degrees. I'm roasting. Any ideas? I know there are some prescrition-strength brands available, but I'd like a review before spending $10 on deodorant. I'm cheap that way. I also have to have something with more a fresh scent (there's something by Adidas that purports to be strong that I like) than very floral or especially not powder-y. Yes, I'm picky. It's hyperacuity, again. The wrong deodorant odor (read: apricot) really bugs me.

And, that's about it...

No comments: