Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The desert of blogging

I'm just writing to say I'm fine, just don't feel like I have much to say at this moment.  It seems like blogging always drops off in July and August, both in readers and blog posts.  I'm just tired from not sleeping overly well lately and not feeling 100%.  I'm also working on difficult stuff for Dr. Mind and emotionally and physically preparing for surgery.  To be honest I'm scared.  Nobody can promise I won't lose more brain cells and adjusting to this level of loss is hard enough.  And so I just don't feel like there's a lot to say.  Because I've had trouble sleeping I'm working really hard on staying calm and resting and working on sleep and that turns into a lot of time gone.

So I'm still around and I'm sure will have plenty to say soon.

Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: