Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, April 04, 2008

I know better

I think I have given myself some lithium toxicity. I got "too busy" to drink enough Wednesday. Then I had to not drink or eat from midnight Wednesday until my ultrasound of my kidneys was done yesterday. That whole process was delayed by a hospital error and so I went a very long time on little fluid. Then I was so tired I didn't feel well and didn't drink much in the remaining few hours I was awake. Now I'm having distinct toxicity symptoms, including diarrhea bad enough to make me start work late. Considering I've been taking enormous doses of stool softeners and laxatives to go EVER, diarrhea is a bad thing.

Now I just have to drink and wait for the doctor to email back. So not how I wanted today to go...

No comments: