Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Update

Not a lot of note going on. More stress than usual at work because of some ridiculous interpersonal issue and I have no idea if I'm being a jerk or not. I need a break from work. I also was just a tad frustrated when someone else was given credit today for coming in on their time to help last weekend when I did too. I think my boss thought I was making up time. I wasn't. I just didn't have enough time in the days to get stuff done. I just want to know I'm doing things ok. I hate this part of working.

Thursday is my nephrologist visit and then I have to go for a CT of my abdomen. They found something on my left kidney. It's either a cyst or a fatty tumor with a blood supply. The fatty tumor is more likely, it seems, but the CT should verify. I have to drink barium and am dreading the experience. Thanks to the CT I have to miss my therapy appointment and I really wanted to do that.

So, tomorrow hopefully passes soon and nothing else is found. I believe that I've read that if you have a vascular birthmark of the sort I do that it's not unusual to have minor vascular abnomalies throughout your body. I already know of a few.

I just really, really want weekend.

No comments: