Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't live at home anymore

I can't access my own blog (for fear of giving away its existence), so I have no idea how much of this I've written about.  Long story made short:  my sick cat became very, very sick last week and had a feeding tube put in on Thursday.  It has not been exactly easy to feed him with this, as the tube has a bit of a malfunction.  So I have been home only 35 minutes since I left for work Friday morning.  Thankfully the tube is working much better now, but my presence is still needed.  So I don't know how long it will be before I'm home for long.
 
The good news is that he is doing well.  He's had a tiny bit to eat prall of his own accord, he's pooped for the 2nd time in a month (aside from the enema induced mess), he is feeling soft and clean again (thanks in part to my mom's cat who spent the day with him and cleaned him, and thanks in part to many, many cat wipes and my attack of the grossest areas with scissors).  Things are progressing.  I can tell he feels better today.
 
But as for the blog, I can't look at what I have written.  I can't respond to comments.  I can't post easily.
 
So, I'll be back when I can be.  Just know I'm trying to save a life.






i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

No comments: