Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A week

A week ago tonight was the last night I'll ever have slept cuddled up with my Elijiah. That day was so exciting because he was finally strong enough to jump up and down from the bed at will, and he spent most of the night tightly cuddled with me. He was soooooooooo happy to be back in "his place" in the bed. And I was happy to have him there.

I'm tired of being sad. There are so many ways I'm ok, but I'm tired of the sad parts getting control for a while. Also, we seem to be getting ANOTHER ice storm and that means carrying Christmas presents to the car is a)not happening tonight like planned and b) will be 12 times harder and will require me to go in and out of the garage a bunch of times (inconvenient).

Gotta finish wrapping so I can go to bed. So tired.

No comments: