Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bliss

I am a tea drinker. One of the things that has been hard in the last 18 months since I gave up caffeine cold turkey (I think that's one of my proudest things I've ever done) has been that tea changed. Decaffeinated teas aren't always my favorites. I like some herbal teas but not all. My favorite teas had caffeine. I also had to give up tea in most restaurants.

I found today (and I'm sure this has been around and I've been missing it) decaf vanilla chai. Wonderfulness in a cup.

So much happier...

1 comment:

Jean Grey said...

I haven't managed to give up on my caffiene, but I've cut down to just my morning coffee. No more drinking it all day long. And I think it has helped me a lot.