Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, January 30, 2009

What a week

I have had quite the adventure. This has been quite a bad winter for snow, and this week, like much of the US?some segment? was horrid.

I was trapped at work for 2 nights. 2 nights in motels. One of the days I had a suitcase for. The other I had to go to Walmart to buy anything that might do. With money I don't have right now.

And the trip home 2 days after the storm started was still tricky. And another one is coming.

I am so thrilled...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH!

I have a friend stuck in Ohio right now. He was supposed to fly home yesterday but now they're telling him "maybe Monday" because of the weather. Sucks!

Hope things settle out soon for you, friend.

Did you see my road trip map? Are you on it or near it?