Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, January 19, 2009

I don't believe it

So as of January 5th we were finally fully staffed in my department. As of last week I started getting to do the job I am really there to do.

One of my assistants was an "as-needed" employee with a 32 hour committment; she was not contracted in any way but was counted on as part of the full-time team. She quit without notice.

Therefore my life goes back to doing more work. I don't know how much yet, I think it will be more like it was a month ago (not terrible) than before that, but today was AWFUL and I'll probably not be blogging as much for a bit.

Too much stress.

No comments: