Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Short

I'm not writing much because thanks to the weather I had another LONG day and tomorrow will be another LONG day as well. I need to go to bed. I've not even had my meds yet.

But I wanted to note, to all those who are coming here because of links about quitting my job, I'm sorry. I was pretty open about it, but I'm certainly no expert, nor am I probably even useful.

The stress level is going up some this week. There are some difficulties that concern me a bit. And when I was hired I agreed to go to other buildings "if it was a major need but rarely". I've been working 2 weeks and already they tried to divide my time between somewhere that isn't really that far away from home, but if added to the additional driving to where I work would make for too much driving and not enough time in the day. No way am I driving. I'll find another job first. Various other things also are occurring, but that's part for the course, I guess.

We'll see. Really looking forward to Thursday off.

No comments: