Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Here goes

When I saw my therapist this week I thought I was tired. He asked me about 3 times if I felt depressed; I kept saying I was just tired.

I've changed my mind. I think I am a bit down. No clue why. I honestly think that the trauma of the choking patient set off some reaction in me. And then I've been busy and not resting enough. As of Monday I'm allowed time off; I am going to schedule a Friday off, which gives me a 4 day weekend. I'm actually off this coming Friday, but will be working tomorrow instead.

I haven't really felt this much mood swing for a long time. I'm a bit afraid of it. It's nothing major yet, but it could turn into it. Everything has that potential and I have no clue what the sign that any given moment is it.

So now I'll have to email my doctor if this isn't better pretty soon. Which will mean resuming my prior dose of Seroquel, which doesn't help because I don't need more tired. However, we know that at this time of year increasing my antidepressant will generally only make me manicky. I also have to get bloodwork done because Dr. Body thinks my thyroid meds need upped, again. Thyroid issues feel very much like depression to me so hopefully that's it.

I hope the cycle will break itself.....

No comments: