Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Now I'm a stereotype

Today I made a quick stop at the mall for something, walked past the Croc store and decided to try some on. I've debated them for a long time because everyone says they are so great, but for work I have to be careful thanks to needing support and cushioning on a bad knee.

I'm so excited because I also got little things that grommet on that are pictures or letters.

So if you see the dorky OT with one shoe with 2 dogs and 3 cats (my pets if you count my share of my mom's dogs) with appropriate pictures and the other shoe saying OT, that's me.

Also, did you know that if you take Crocs back when you are done they will give them to someone who needs shoes, or recyle them and I believe donate the materials? That's the main reason I didn't even try an off brand.

No comments: