Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Did not expect that

So I've had 4 days in a row off.  I worked half a day yesterday.  And I have work some stuff to do today.  But I'm still very, very tired, I still don't feel good, I'm very wheezy again today (still from the testing I think), and I'm actually starting to feel bored?  This is 2 things.  One is agitation from the steroids.  The other is that I still can't be very active and am running out of things to entertain me while sitting here.  I've even worked on taxes.  Actually they are done except I have to gather some stuff for medical because that adds to a huge amount here.

I'm also becoming more and more convinced that the new med is messing with my appetite.  I wasn't eating great before, but I was eating.  Today, well I had a couple cookies with AM meds at 9 and I just now realized it's nearly 3 and that's all I've eaten. And I'm not hungry enough to want to get get food.

I think some is depression, which usually makes me not eat.  My body is in a state that is similar to depression and that typically makes me have symptoms, or at least thing I do.  I also still am not sleeping well with the med changes.  I can't fall asleep then can't wake up.  Not sure how that's going to work this week with my job.  I never can figure that out.

I want to sleep so much, but if I try it won't likely work.  However I think I'm going to atempt it; maybe that will at least help recoer a little rest.  First though time to find something to eat.  Fun.

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Steroids make me antsy, not able to sleep etc. I can't imagine what it must be like aggravating your preexisting mania/depression. Sleep rest recover! Remember to eat!