Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Short

First, I am ok.  Nothing terrible has happened.  Basically I am having a very, very hard night as I found out the rather grim outlook for controlling my asthma as is(which I had ignored my doctor saying several times) and had to go to the questions I've dreaded, basically asking if I am willing to risk serious psychiatric effects, what happens then?  I realized finally tonight that I am once again fighting not just temporarily but fully and longterm for quality of life again, and I am just not able to to consider this without a lot of tears and wanting to give up.  I am not handling this well.

Please pray for me.

More when I can talk better.

4 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

I'm tearing up with ya. I don't give up easily either, but my body suffers because of it. Take care!!!!

Ruby said...

I've only been following your blog for a few weeks. I know very little about asthma what I do know I've learned in the last few months since my own diagnosis. Not enough to offer advice. Bi-polar disorder i know from my own experience and from parenting child with early onset bpd. It's hard. Harder than most can begin to imagine.
all I can say is hang in there. Things will get better. My prayers are with you.

Michal Ann said...

Praying...(((big hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Praying here too!
B.