Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, August 19, 2013

It's today

In a matter of hours I will have 2 nieces, Anne and Geraldine. (Both totally made up names). I'm excited but it is so odd to think that I'll never just have one niece again and that my relationship with her will undoubtedly change. I also am feeling some of the "never gonna happen" sadness. But right now is so stressful that it's very hard to know what feeling is related to that and what is related to my messed up home sale and what is the loss of the home. I'm just so tired of things being difficult. I scheduled a neurology appointment today. Unfortunately to get into the doctor who specializes in menopausal migraines I have to wait 3 months. I'm on a waiting list and hopefully that moved things up. I'm pretty sure I can get in sooner if I keep having migraines so frequently and I beg. I have done this with gynecology successfully but back then I was losing large amounts of blood. However I think that being in pain all the time probably also counts; they are pretty good with that. However I might not see this doctor and I really feel that she offers my best hope in terms of understanding the issues going on here plus my medication plus my bad reactions to hormones. Tomorrow everything will be different. Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: