Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, August 10, 2013

So glad for the internet

I just sent in my order for a plethora of things I need for my home. It's amazing what I need to buy because either I didn't have it or it was completely worn out. But I had a 30% off at Kohls, plus it was a Kohl's cash period so the discount and the money back made a big difference. Still I am not used to spending large amounts of money all at once, I hate shopping, and making decisions about things that should last me for many years is so stressful. We looked at a store yesterday so today was remarkably easier; I just had to narrow down choices and then place the order. I made a dumb mistake with the order in that I could have done it through another website where I earn points towards gift cards but I forgot and didn't. Oh well. I was so focused on getting the order actually done that I forgot about the ability to earn those points. It's only about $9, yet it is $9 I didn't get the easy way. Oh well. I'm just glad that all those decisions could be made from home. I have to go up to my old house to mow for the very last time tonight and I'm already tired so I'm also glad it is done and I only have a thousand more choices to make. Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: