Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Not quite what I expected

What with the not sleeping, not focusing well and not feeling like doing anything I've had a lot of time to kill lately.  During the Olympics I saw ice dancing for the first time and have watched more on You Tube.  Somehow a few days ago I wound up starting to watch the entire Vancouver competition.  And THAT is what made me cry.  I cried with Dr. Mind twice this week but have refused to cry elsewhere.  And I can think of quite a few other things to cry about that come far before 4 years ago Olympics, but that was the key.

So I guess next time I'm refusing to feel anything I will just pull that up and 3.5 hours later (5 days this way) tears.  Voila!

No comments: