Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Redacted

I went through recent posts and deleted specific references to what Steve has been accused of.  I would really hate for my blog to somehow hurt him.  I think it probably is possible to follow through this and figure it out and I think most readers have read it, but I also think to some extent at least it doesn't matter what he is accused of.  (Remember right now he isn't even charged with anything.  He is as free and you and me).

 So if you happen to look back and see changes that is why. I'll figure out how to handle it as we go through this.

Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: