Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Latest Drama

Now I got paperwork from work that means I owe nearly $1000 in benefits, which I've been asking about for months and not getting answers. Yeah, sure, got that sitting around.....

Even worse, it appears I may have to go back to work nearly a month sooner than anticipated. Like in TWO weeks. I'm not ready.....But it looks like the leave has more limits than I (or my doctor) thought. Hopefully that will be a misunderstanding. Or that they calculated wrong (possible). Or that they have a way to extend the leave that the government forces them to give me, realizing that it would probably take more than a month to find someone qualified to do what I do where I do it.

I'm scared though. I don't want to go back too soon and wind up unemployed in a few weeks. I don't want to go back too soon and get sicker. I just need time now and I'll make it, but I have to have that time. I wish I could prove this is no vacation.......

No comments: